Support The Privilege Institute
Supporting the Work of TPI:
The work of TPI is critical for change. A monetary gift of any amount can go a long way to support our programs and projects.
100% of our funding comes from grants, fees of service, and in large part, from the regular contributions and support of people like YOU.
What Your Giving Means..
- Continuing support of the White Privilege Conference;
- Furthering education on social justice through one-day symposia in specific cities around the U.S. and beyond;
- Production of our online journal: Understanding and Dismantling Privilege;
- Creation of a Speakers Bureau to educate campuses and organizations on issues of social justice;
- Developing research materials, trainings and programs related to education, diversity, power, privilege and leadership.
TPI is only as strong as the research that supports it. Your assistance will help us partner with like-minded organizations to conduct research, develop ways for individuals to report accountability around taking action.
Donating by check:
Make out the check to The Privilege Institute and please write “donation” in the memo line.
Mail it to:
The Privilege Institute
4950 S Yosemite St.
Greenwood Village, CO 80111